Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Legal at Last!

Just as I had mentioned before, today is my 18th birthday, a big milestone in my life! I was able to spend my day with my family and my friends from school. While I wasn't able to see my friends from outside of school, many of them wished me a happy birthday on Facebook. Recieving these birthday wishes from my friends made my day even better, but it also got me thinking about the impact of social networking. In recent years, social networking has given people the chance to stay in touch with friends in a very easy way. More and more people have come together and have been able to share their information, photos and news with their friends through programs such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogs. Not only do individuals have profiles, but social networks have given the opportunity for ranchers and cattlemen to make profiles for themselves. By doing this, many cattle producers can have an identity on the internet, where so many people are ineracting nowadays. The world is always changing and bringing in new ideas and innovations, and the opportunity of social networking have kept cattlemen moving with these changing times.

No comments:

Post a Comment